I love this soap bacause it prevents pimples and making my skin whiter every after use. You just have to be sure to use moisturizer every after use to make sure that your skin wont dry out. Anyway this is a home made soap, if you want to avail you can visit their website Dagtaherbalsoaps.com I guess this Papaya soap is made for those people who are desperately wanting to have a white/fair skin and to get rid of pimples. Thats all! Thanks for reading, just want to share. =)
Hey there KRYS!
ReplyDeleteJosie Festejo here! Thank you for being a fan of my soaps! It is really heart-warming to have read your blog as I was surfing the internet. I would love to hear your feedbacks for the rest of my products. Please do visit the Facebook page of Dagta, and I would really appreciate if you could "like" the page. Your positive response will indeed help market my small business. I would love to keep in touch with you and probably consider doing business as well =).
I can be reached at 0917-8352279 / 2132180.
I would love to hear from you soon!
*Josie F. (Proprietor)